During these difficult times, the Bimmer Car Care team has moved to take the action needed to continue to keep our customers, team members, and the communities we live and serve safe.
As you all know Governor Pritzker signed an executive order for all residents in Illinois to shelter in place to curve the spread of COVID – 19. He also ordered the closing of all non-essential businesses across the state. We recognize this will have a huge impact on residents and businesses alike. In our continued commitment to ensure our customers continue to have access to their vehicles during these times; we will remain open with limited hours and staffing.
In order to continue to do our part with social distancing and to contain the spread of COVID – 19 we have instituted the following policies and hours until further notice.
1. We will be operating on limited hours from 8 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday.
2. Customers who are sick please do not make appointments at this time, and schedule for a later date.
3. There will be no walk-ins accepted everything will be made by appointment only, without any exceptions.
4. Appointments will only be accepted by phone or via website appointment request.
5. Appointments will be for drop off only, our waiting area and lobby will be closed until further notice.
6. To do our part in social distancing customers should be as articulate as possible when making appointments to describe issues occurring with the vehicle so that there is minimal interaction with customers when dropping off while maintaining a 6 foot distance.
7. Customer vehicles will be sprayed down by team members when arriving to our facility to ensure the safety or our team.
8. Customer payments will be taken over the phone prior to vehicle pick up, upon pick up receipt and itemized invoice will be placed in the vehicle for customer.
9. We know our customers are accustomed to our complimentary exterior washes on all vehicles, due to staff reduction we will not be providing this service until further notice.
10. Customers should keep appointment times as coming late will not guarantee that you will be seen, if you are not able to make it on time, please call and reschedule your appointment.
If customers cannot abide by these guidelines then we would encourage you to make your appointment once Governor Pritzker and other regulating authorities have lifted their orders and guidance during this COVID – 19 pandemic. There will be no exceptions to our guidelines.
All health care workers and first responders will get priority appointments, please email us directly at email@example.com so that we may schedule you immediately.
It is important that you all know we do not take the situation impacting our community lightly. We have taken these measures for the safety of our team members, customers, and the communities we live and serve. It is important that all customers adhere to these measures as we continue to do our part during this shelter in place order and work at getting through this together.